Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween




Kate has definitely enjoyed this Halloween. We have been singing "5 Little Pumpkins" all month. We went to the carnival at church yesterday. She loved the fishing pond and the cotton candy. She is still not crazy about the bounce house. I think she is going to be like her mom...Always a little afraid of getting hurt and not much of a risk taker. Maybe our next one will be the daredevil of the family.

We went for our sonogram on Friday, and everyone will just have to wait until March to find out if it is a boy or a girl...still the baby's secret. Kate thinks it is a girl, I have a boy feeling, and Chad can't decide. It is anybody's guess.

Tonight we went trick or treating with our neighbor Merit. Kate got lots of candy. Here are some pictures from tonight, the carnival, and a cute one that we took a few weeks ago at the lake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a darling pair of pumpkins! Love the Blogs and the Bairds! Nonnie

leslie said...

Hi Cori! I didn't even know you had a blog! I clicked on a comment you left on Meredith's blog! How fun! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! Kate is soooo cute!! Getting so big..
I hope everything is going well for you guys. Miss seeing you!
Leslie

MereMoore said...

yippee! i love it when more friends start blogging! i am glad i now have another friend to talk about GH and alias! speaking of...I have to go watch and see what happened with the train wreck...oh lucky and liz!!

hollyfouts said...

So glad you are blogging. It's so fun, time consuming, and addicting! Kate is so precious. I loved reading her stories. I am so sorry that she lost her Poppie. It just breaks my heart to read about that sweet little girl trying to understand and deal with losing a loved one.