I saw Kate in the cafeteria this morning. Mercedes was pulling her in the wagon, but she was barefoot. I asked what happened to her shoes. Mercedes said she had a little accident...I assumed she had wet her pants, but she had acutally jumped in a mud puddle. They were outside playing and Kate ran into it before she could stop herself. Mercedes said she started crying and said "don't let me jump in the mud again." Sweet girl.
Today is a pretty big day at our house (even though Chad would say it is not). It is his birthday and his last day at Brinks! He starts his new job at ARCap on Monday. Going to dinner with some good friends tonight to celebrate and taking Kate to the State Fair tomorrow. It is so much fun now that she is getting big enough to take and do special things like that. Chad and I love to see it all again through her eyes.
3 comments:
Yea! I can post comments now. Love your blog and will read it often. Looking forward to dinner tonight. Laura
I am patiently waiting for an update on your blog... Laura
Hi Cori and Kate and Chad - the mud puddle story reminds me of when Jess was 2. We were vissiting the lefans in Temple and dressed for Easter Sunday church. Found Jess in the wading pool in the back yard at Jackie's. His white high tops, snow white outfit (short pants with cott0n lace trimmed top buttoned on to it. Those memories never go away - love, Gran.
Post a Comment