








There are also some pictures on growingfamily.com The password is Baird, and the name is actually William R. Chad was determined that William would be the first name, though we are calling him Ryan. I was a little opposed, and it has already been a bit of a hassle, but that is why it is William R and not "Ryan." Thanks Chad!
8 comments:
He is beautiful!! You look great!
Please tell me that you photoshopped/edited out your "I just delivered a baby" belly in that hospital picture of you and Ryan.....you look amazing! Oh yeah, and Ryan is adorable too!
OH! Absolutely precious Cori! I am thinking he looks a lot like his mamma at this point. Am I the only one? That gives me chills all over again. Such a precious time. Such a sweet family pic too. Congrats to all of you.
Cori! I found your blog through Lisa Phillips' and I was so excited to see pictures of Ryan. He is absolutely gorgeous (or handsome)! Sounds like you guys are all doing great. Clay and I miss seeing you guys. We need a small group reunion soon. Tell Chad and Kate we said hello.
I second everyone elses comments:
* You look fabulous -- not like you just had a baby AND
* Ryan is adorable.
We can't wait to see you guys soon and meet the new addition!
Ryan is just precious! It was great to see you guys at church- you and Ryan look wonderful! Congratulations again!!!
Hi Cori. I'm an old Ag you might not remember, Joyce Brehmer. I stumbled on your blog after reading Steve Eller's blog (his wife Jen and I grew up together), seeing comments and following links. Looks like you have a wonderful, sweet family. All the best to you.
Post a Comment