Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bubba



I have a younger brother, Brian. My mom, dad, Kate, and I all call him Bubba. Kate adores Brian and his wife Barb. Kate got so upset one day over Christmas. I said we were going to Bubba's to get dinner. (I meant the chicken place in Snider Plaza). She thought I mean to his actual house in College Station, and she cried for 20 minutes until we got home when we didn't see Bubba. A couple of days ago she went to Chad's new office for something. A few people were around, including his boss, Brian. She came home and said she met Kate and Gary and "Bubba." I said you mean Kate, Gary and Brian, she said yes, Kate, Gary, and Bubba. Now she keeps talking about the
Bubba at Chad's work.

We are keeping Kayla and Caroline tonight while their parents go out for birthday dinner. I am going to try and bathe 3 kids with Chad's help. We'll have to take a picture. I am sure it has been done before, but I am trying to figure out how they will all fit in the tub. Kate is so excited about her friends coming over.

Above are some pictures with Brian (aka Bubba) in them. (The beer in one of the pics is strictly for the purpose of cooking the chicken.) :)

1 comment:

hollyfouts said...

Yeah right, cooking chicken.....There's nothing like a cold beer to get you through those last few weeks of pregnancy. (Totally kidding, of course!)