





I can't believe Kate has been in kindergarten for a whole month. We have gotten into a nice routine around here...all of it about to be totally turned upside down by baby #3 in a few weeks. Kate loves school, Ryan loves school, and mommy loves that they love school!!!
Kate:
loves recess the best at school
still loves dress up and barbies
always asks for her "afternoon sweet" ...that girl can eat candy/ice cream like no other!
can't wait to hold her baby brother...asked if she could hold him when he was awake and she was awake and I was asleep...if only sweet Kate. Sure would be a treat for mommy.
had to get her first filling this week in a baby tooth...I feel like such a neglegnt mom, but we brush twice a day. It was just one of those things. Now we brush and floss twice a day. hopefully no more fillings for a long time. I did not realize that you need to floss their teeth when they are little. Her back molars are touching, so stuff was getting caught back there that we weren't catching when she brushed. She was a rockstar at the dentist office.
calls dental floss "tooth flex"
loves to sleep on the top bunk of her bro's room on Fri and Sat nights
Ryan:
loves his big boy bed
sleeps with about 10 things...two cats, a dog, a horse, a plastic dolphin and alligator, a stuffed dolphin, a beanie baby crab, and a book, and his blue blanket.
hates having his hair washed
follows his sister around like she is the coolest person ever. She is so sweet to play with him and include him when she is by herself and when she has friends over. He loves to put on her shoes.
He loves to play pirates.
He went to the dentist for the first time...he was a little rockstar, too. He has to floss between his top two teeth. Still doesn't get how to spit the toothpaste out.
He picked a tiny rubber lizard at the office for a prize, and he is terrified of it. He won't go near it.
Every morning he comes down the stairs on his bottom...a stuffed animal under one arm and his sippy cup under the other...he says boom boom boom all the way down.
I'll be 36 weeks on Wed...Only 3 more weeks, and our littlest brother will be here. He is taking up more and more room in my tummy...I have to chew some tums every night, and it is such a production to roll over in bed. I can't be an easy person to sleep with right now, but Chad never complains about the tossing and turning. I would kick me out if I were him. I was walking on the treadmill at the gym, and this guy asks me how long I have left...I say 4 weeks, and he says, "man, you are gonna be huge." Serously...I am huffing on the the treadmill, about to go do squats in my aerobics class, and this is what I get. Just don't ever say that to a prego girl. Doesn't he think I know how big my belly is. It just made me work twice as hard...not that any thing I do is affecting my "problem area" right now, but I can try make the rest of it look good.
The pics are of the Homecoming Parade...the kids line the streets and catch candy! They love it!!!
There is "special friends day" at school. Our now "in town" grandma came for to see the show and have lunch. Kate's precious friend Merit is also in the pictures. I still can't believe they are in kindergarten together. The Lord works in wonderful ways...bringing us back together after Mapleridge.
Ryan's new hiding place is under my dining room table. It was cute at first, but now I catch him sneaking food under there. He is so sneaky. Kate never even thought of things like that.
Of course thre is also my Belly Shot...That was about 35 weeks.
Lady has a nice "Elizabethen Collar" since she had ear surgery. It totally freaked the kids out at first. They wouldn't go near her. They've gotten used to it after a few days. She bumps into everything poor girl.
3 comments:
Ack! Where to start... you are hilarious!! First of all, you look amazing! Don't let ANYONE convince you otherwise. Walking on a treadmill at 36 weeks... YOU are the rockstar!! Love the updates on the kids- so funny! Poor puppy- it is pretty funny to see them in those, though! Ok, girl- if I type more it will be as long as your post! Miss you- let's get together before your sweet baby makes his arrival. :)
YEA! I have been checking! You look awesome girl, I was thinking how good your arms look and wondering if your working out, only to read on that in fact you are! You go mamma! I just started again seriously this past summer and its so gratifying! I hope you make it smoothly through these past weeks. Very fun!
Love the update! Glad that you are doing so well- you look wonderful!!! Can't wait to meet Baby #3 :)
Post a Comment