I got tagged by Meredith...it is actually my first time to be tagged. I have to post the rules first I believe...
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here goes...8 random facts about me:
1. I am copying from Meredith, but it is also a ramdom fact about me...I am a big General Hospital fan. I, too, watch every day. I sort of went without over the summer while we were at my parents, since they don't have DVR. It was the first thing I programmed when we got our new DVR at our new house. I won't watch in front of Kate, and I won't sit for a whole hour, so a DVR is a must to be able to fit it in.
2. All music can make me cry. Even in chapel at Sunshine School I tear up sometimes. We sang Fuzzy Caterpillar this mornig, which Kate and I sing all the time together at home, and it made me weepy. Thankfully the lights are dim, and all the teachers are telling their kids to "shhh" and "sit on your bottom," so nobody notices me being so verclempt.
3. I can't stand for my toenails to look bad. You will never see me in flip flops or sandals with chipped toe nail polish.
4. I can't stand to walk barefoot or even in socks on a dirty floor. I have to wash off my feet before I get into bed, even if I have been wearing flip flops around the house.
5. I won't eat sandwiches twice a day. If I have a sandwich for lunch, I won't even eat a hamburger or even a hot dog for dinner. I think there must be something OCD about that.
6. I take naps everyday when I am home with my kids. Kate is giving her nap up, but we will still have at least 30-45 minutes of quiet time so I can sleep. My mom napped (naps still), too. Maybe it is hereditary. I also have to have some kind of white noise going when I sleep during the day and when we stay at a hotel.
7. I read all the Nancy Drew books when I was younger, and I will probably go see the movie when it comes out.
8. Copying Meredith on the ice cream bit, but my family is a freak show when we order ice cream...all 4 of us. We will order at least 3 flavors (Ryan can almost eat his own, so it will have to be 4 soon), and we all eat all of them. Everyone gets their own spoon, and we just pass them around and back and forth. It started when Kate wouldn't eat hers, she would always want mine or Chad's, and now it is just a given.
Now, who to tag- Meredith B, Kate P (you don't have a blog, but email me!, Amanda (same for you girlie) I need to know some more ramdom things about you Sweet Tarts, Lisa P, Abbie S (maybe this will get you started on your blog!), Chelsea J, Alyssa O, Denise P. I am trying to think of who will read my blog!! I also would love to know a few ramdom facts about some of you!
2 comments:
Ha-ha! I'll be watching you during chapel now. Your secret is out. ;)
excellent-i feel like we are one in the same! we must talk about these soon!
Post a Comment