Thursday, February 01, 2007

February post





I don't know where my days are going. Chad came home from work on Wednesday, and he asked what we had done. I couldn't even say I had completed a full load of laundry. I did get back in bed (all the way under the flannel sheets) while the kids took their naps. I don't usually do that, but it felt so good!!!
Ryan is out of control! I can't keep up with him...I can't leave him alone in a room for even a minute. He still just army crawls, but that little thing is fast. Kate loves to grab him and pull him around. Poor guy...it will be good when he can pull back! He loves food!! Chocolate pudding, cheetos, chicken nuggets, french fries, cheerios, graham crackers...you name it, he pigs out. I love watching him eat. Kate loves to help me feed him. Now when he eats dinner she gives him his oatmeal/fruit, and I do the veggies. She gets on a stool, and stands at his high chair with me, and we take turns putting bites in his mouth. She is pretty good at it, and they both love it. Ryan is also still obsessed with doors, opening and shut them. Here is a picture of him I took in front of his favorite door...it is by the baby gate to the utility room where we keep Lady. Of course he is covered in dog hair and dirt after playing right there, but hey, that is what bath time is for, right?

3 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Oh my stars! He is getting SO big! Kate's hair also looks darker, is it? I love the wagon pics. I think its really sweet the way our little ones are drawn to animals and interact with them. Just precious! Did you go on the Ladies Retreat?

Kristen OQ said...

He is getting so big now! Little boys literally never stop moving, so get ready for a lot of those days!

Cute pictures of your kiddos...

ginny said...

Hi Cori,
I found your blog from Lisa Starr's. Your children are precious. We have 2 little girls and live in NC now. How old is your daughter? I think my oldest would really get along with her!
Ginny (Miller) Parker