




Here some pics of the kids this weekend from College Station. Kate actually rode the horse by herself for a few minutes. Maybe she will be a country girl after all. Ryan even got in on some of the fun, but you can see he is not too thrilled about things. We had a wonderful weekend with my brother and his wife. I hope Kate and Ryan will be as close as my bro and I are. Kate also discovered a new passion...making charm braceletes. She watches this one segment on her disney princess video..."Making a Charm Bracelet," and I finally got her some stuff at Target's dollar spot. She is hooked. It was so funny because we got it all out, and she started asking Barb for tape. We didn't know why, but she tore some off and did it at the end of the bracelet so the beads wouldn't fall off the other end. Guess she was really paying attention to the video. I was pretty impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment