Cori those pics are GREAT! Okay, you have a little Cori (Kate) and a little Chad (Ryan)!!!!! That pic with her and the popsicle and him in the swing just captures summer doesn't it?! I want to live in the house with the beautiful china cabinet. Your kids are beautiful, but I guess you already knew that! Glad you are doing well and having a wonderful summer.
4 comments:
Cori those pics are GREAT! Okay, you have a little Cori (Kate) and a little Chad (Ryan)!!!!! That pic with her and the popsicle and him in the swing just captures summer doesn't it?! I want to live in the house with the beautiful china cabinet. Your kids are beautiful, but I guess you already knew that! Glad you are doing well and having a wonderful summer.
That was my favorite picture too -- Kate with a popsicle and Ryan in the swing -- adorable!
I agree! What a perfect picture for the summer of 2006 at the Baird house :)
I just had to see your sweet family after finally meeting you at VBS cleanup yesterday. Thank you for working so hard!! Sorry I stole your chair! :)
I had no idea that you has a newborn! SO sweet and your daughter looks precious!!
Post a Comment