




Had such a great Easter. Kate loved decorating cupcakes at Nonnie's and hunting for Easter Eggs. She is just like me in so many ways. While hunting eggs she was happy just to take her time and enjoy walking around and carrying her basket. Chase and Bailey ran from egg to egg to see who could get the most, but Kate just didn't care about the competition. I am excatly the same way. (except when it comes to playing board games with my family or fooze ball with my brother!)
Ryan had his 1 month checkup today, then I took him with me to get a mani/pedi. He was perfect and slept the whole time. I can't believe I have 2 easy babies!
Some things about Ryan
He sounds like a goat when he cries, then as he calms down he makes these little grunts
He clenches his little bottom when I try to put on the desitin
He loves to be sung to
He loves his big sister and is drawn to her when she talks to him
He is slowly starting to like his bath
He turned from his tummy to his back at 3weeks!!!
He loves his passy
He loves to look out the window
6 comments:
Love those Tea Parties! Especially with the hats.
Looks like your Easter was lots of fun.
I can't believe Ryan is already 1 month AND has rolled over! You better start that childproofing for your active little boy soon!
Kate looks so sweet in these pictures! Glad to hear you guys are doing so well. I'm so impressed with Ryan - I'm pretty sure Ethan didn't roll over until he was 3 or 4 months old!!! Miss you guys.
The pictures are so cute!!! I can't believe how big Ryan is already getting!!! Your kids are both so precious!
Is that a pottery barn easter basket?! Ty has one too, in blue of course but has yet to use it b/c it is still at my mother's in Arlington and he was too little to carry it last year. Precious pics.
We need to see some recent pics of that precious boy!!!! 5/06
Post a Comment