Friday, February 06, 2009

100 Days= PARTEEE in Kindergarten







Today is the 100th day of school for Kate. That is pretty hard to believe. There was a huge celebration. They had to dress like they were 100 years old. Here is Kate in her sleeping cap, curlers, sandals, tights, and house coat. She was so excited to dress up. She had to count out 100 items...she chose toothpicks...and take them in a jar. No telling what a crazy day it was in kindergarten today...I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets home.
She almost missed the 100 day, because she was sick. She came home from school on Monday running a little over 102, and ran a fever until Wed night. I did enjoy having her home with me. Thursday she was really all better, but she had to stay home due to the 24 hour rule.
Here is Ben smiling. I could just eat those cheeks. He is such a little butterball! He loves the exersaucer. His little feet don't even reach the ground yet.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

How CUTE! I love it!