Friday, September 15, 2006

First Slumber Party


Kate had her first slumber party Thursday night. Kayla and Caroline came over to spend the night. They did so good. We ate pizza and ice cream, rented Pocahantes, took a bath with all three girls together, and made a palate on the floor in Kate's room to sleep. They wouldn't settle down, so Chad lay down on the floor with them for a while. I went in there and all 4 were asleep. This morning he went and got them donuts. I think it was a success, but we were all worn out. Kate slept from 2:00 to 5:30 this afternoon, then when Merit came over to see if she could play she didn't want to. She was played out I guess.
Ryan has started with this high pitched squeal. He has never made that sound before, but Thursday night he started. It is the same sound his friend Cayden in the nursery makes. Wonder if he picked it up from him. Anyway, he sounds like a girl. Chad is ready for him to come up with another noise.

3 comments:

hollyfouts said...

I LOVE slumber parties! Avery has had a couple and I look forward to so many more over the years!

And don't worry about Ryan (or tell Chad not to worry)....Miller has such a high pitched scream he could shatter a window. It's way girlier than Avery's loudest scream:)

Kristen OQ said...

Looks like it was a fun night -- you are a brave woman!

Lisa Renee said...

I AM SOOO JEALOUS! Did you know Kayla and Caroline's mom is one of my closest dearest friends dating back to freshman year at ACU??!! I just talked to her the other day and I was commenting on how sad I am about seeing her girls grow! They are precious as well as your sweet Kate! Too fun.