I thought this new header appropriate for my bunch. My sweet bunch...so busy and full of energy and life, with everyone usually going their own way. I have not blogged in so long...the funny thing is I feel like yesterday Chad and I were on our trip to Miami, and it was just fall with the whole year in front of us. Now we have been through a whole school year, summer, and about to start second grade, Ryan's last year of preschool, and Ben's last year at home full time with me. I wish I could freeze things just like they are, except some days Ben is so busy I wonder how much longer I can stay on the treadmill of his toddlerhood! Thanks goodness for naps, bedtime, Diego, snacks, and don't forget Kiddin Around and the babysitter.
It is late now, but I think I am back on the blogging wagon, so more soon. I have this desperate need to try and capture more moments as the school year is upon us...something about the beginning of a new year really marks the passing of time and my kids growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment